segunda-feira, 28 de março de 2011

Grey

Se existe uma coisa que aprendi, foi que a mudança não se planeia. Se é para funcionar, faz-se. And let me tell you something, I'm definitely in the need of a change. Funny enough nothing has happened in my life, nothing that could trigger the feeling I'm caring this last few weeks. But I reckon that there lies the main problem. Nothing to look for, nothing different, the monotony of life, perhaps, I honestly can't tell. Maybe my quarter of life crisis is just kicking in. I don't like it, this is not who I am! I love life and I find joy in the simplest things, like spending time with my friends and family, travelling, reading, watching a movie, among other things. So it's time to change, and don't know how to do it, nor have I any plans. It'll go away, but if it can happen faster, I'll try.
So today the feeling is just like the weather...grey.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário