quinta-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2012

speaking different languages

We meet people all the time.
We meet great people all the time, sometimes we meet not so great people and sometimes even crappy people.

I had the privilege to have met some extraordinary people last year. And they are sweet and nice, just because. And they liked me and cared, just because. And they love my smile, and I love that!   

I never saw myself as a public relations kind of person, but I've always loved to know things and to meet people. And sharing those moments of joy and laughter, teaching you things about my country and learning some too! Learning about your home and wishing to see all of the amazing things you speak about, has made me a richer person. I'm better thanks to you. 

And you're mistaken if you think that we have to know someone for many years for them to be important and to matter. Sometimes all it takes is dinner, a night out and people speaking different languages.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário